Main menu

Pages

Ali Ghazal on the termination of his contract with Smouha: I will speak at the appropriate time



Ali Ghazal, the defender of the Smouha team, revealed the fact that his contract with the Alexandrian team was terminated, due to his absence from participating in the matches, and Ali Ghazal said in statements to the “60 Minutes” program on the On Sport 2 screen: A lot of rumors were raised due to my absence from the team because it is natural for me to be I'm there, but I'm a professional and I've been playing in Europe for 10 years and it's impossible for me to do anything unprofessional.


He added: I do not know the reason for my exclusion and I do not want to talk about it. I can anticipate the reason, but I do not want to talk about it in the media, in time I will speak, and currently I am a regular with the team.


He continued: There are negotiations that I cannot announce at the present time, and things are clear. If my exclusion continues, I will think of leaving, and so far I have not spoken with Eng. Faraj Amer or Ahmed Sami, and I deal with him like any player.


He continued: Smouha's level so far is very good, especially in the current average age of the players because they are young players and they are not big, and this gives the team a higher rating.


He concluded: The Portugal national team has not performed strongly for a while, but they play good matches at intervals, and they are lucky and have great players like Ronaldo, but the team as a whole is not strong, and I expect Belgium to win the European Championship.

reactions

Comments